If you haven’t already heard, Facebook announced that on January 19, 2022, they will remove Detailed Targeting options that relate to sensitive topics, including those referencing health causes such as “Lung Cancer Awareness”, “World Diabetes Day”, “Chemotherapy”, etc. In their statement, Facebook noted that this update reflects concerns from the community that targeting options like Health Causes could lead to negative experiences for people in marginalized and underrepresented groups.
Here is a better alternative.
As leaders and champions of healthcare and advertising compliance, we could not agree more with Facebook’s decision. Targeting capabilities should only be used for the benefit of the platform’s users first and try to benefit the overall advertising experience and ecosystem second. That’s why from the moment our platform was conceived in 2019, we have prioritized compliance, opt-in consent, and patient privacy. This means that Facebook’s upcoming targeting changes have no impact on Lasso’s Facebook Audience capabilities. For marketers that relied heavily on these legacy Facebook Detailed Targeting options though, this change can be jarring.
Our platform’s built-in audience solutions and identity graph were engineered to be more deterministic, more granular, and more efficient from the start. Lasso users can leverage the highest quality healthcare datasets and the industry's best reach, all with privacy and compliance at their core.
Take your social campaigns to the next level.
When you go beyond Facebook’s native targeting capabilities and other audience tools, you can accomplish so much more. With Lasso’s audiences, you can:
- Target HCPs by their speciality, diagnosing, and prescribing behavior, leverage our library of curated patient segments or build fully customized audiences from scratch with the world’s first and only self-service healthcare audience builder: Lasso Blueprint
- Create custom modeled audiences of patients who are likely to have the health condition of interest based on Lasso’s certified HIPAA compliant database of de-identified US Claims data.
- Activate HCP, DTC, and Professional Audiences on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Achieve higher match rates and overall reach due to our industry-leading identity graph.
- Drive more conversions with social as a final step in any behavior-triggered campaign.
- Deliver and measure better business outcomes by aligning your provider and patient messaging with Lasso Connect: our deterministic and HIPAA compliant patient to provider attribution.
Still got questions? We’re here for you.
We’re creating a new standard for healthcare marketing: solutions that are compliant and still super precise. If you want to learn more about supercharging your Facebook and other social campaigns, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com.